Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cute Thing that Happened

For those of you who are catless, there's this noise they make that basically means "Hello, prey! I am nonthreatening! In fact, I am so nonthreatening that you want to climb up onto my tongue! Nonthreatening!"

I call it the Come Into My Mouth (You'll Love It There) noise.

I hear Chess making the Come Into My Mouth noise and look over to see her sitting in one of the door frames, staring up, peeping. I walk over. There is a smallish bug. No idea what it was, it was like a centimeter long. Bug's way up at the top of the frame and Chess is jumping less than she used to.

The peeping is now growing annoyed.

I look down at Chess, up and the bug, shrug, and pick up the cat. Chess is never fond of this and immediately starts bitching. "You're picking me up! NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO--Hey, I'm closer to the bug." *WHAP*

Dead bug. I put the (very self satisfied) cat down and she promptly eats it.

I am now the best daddy ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment