Friday, February 19, 2010

Chess: I am a mighty hunter!
Me: Is that my tie?
Chess: I break you neck, snake-thing! *shakes head with tie in mouth*
Me: My tie is not a toy.
Chess: You are dead, so I shall run off with you! *runs into the bedroom with tie*
Me: *follows*
Chess: *changes her mind half way through and runs back into the living room*
Me: Can I have my tie back?
Chess: Snake-thing is dead!
Me: Please?
Chess: Dead!
Me: *starts to pick up tie*
Chess: HOSHIT! Snake-thing is alive again and attacking Daddy! I shall save you! *pounce*
Me: That's my foot.
Chess: Don't worry, Daddy, I'll keep you safe. *bite*
Me: ...ow.
Chess: *grabs tie and tries to run off again*
Me: I'm not letting go.
Chess: Safe! *tug*
Me: *sigh* Well, it's a fairly cheap tie, anyway. *lets go*
Chess: It's dead again! *walks off*
Me: Right. *hangs up tie*

No comments:

Post a Comment